SAT Info


If you want to go to University or College in the United States you will need to write either your SAT’s or your ACT’s.

♦ You can write the test as many times as you want.

♦You have a choice of the general test or a subject test.

♦You must register in advance for the test date.

 ♦Link for fees for SAT’s: http://

♦SAT are written at Meadowridge School.

♦There are practice tests online and in the Career Centre.

♦If writing the general test more than once, they will take your best mark in each subject from different tests.

 Click on this link for  SAT Info

Article on what Canadians should know when applying to U.S. schools:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s